Mount Briscoe Rare & Traditional Breeds Show
Sunday 30th July, 2017
Come and see cattle, sheep, pigs and horses in this delightful agricultural show for rare and traditional breeds! There are lots of classes to see and opportunities to meet the breeders. We aim to be a friendly, welcoming event encouraging the opportunity to learn about our native breeds.
Download your entry form
Entries by Mail Close: Wednesday 19th July, 2017
Online Entries Close: Tuesday 25th July, 2017
Interested in entering your cattle, horse/pony, pig, or sheep into the competition?
Click the button below to enter online.
Or if you prefer, follow the instructions below to submit your application by post.
Horse & Ponies
How to Submit Entry by Mail
- Select the class(es) you wish to enter.
- Select the correct entry form(s) above.
- Check the general rules, the section rules and the class rules.
- Fill out forms accurately, giving all the required information. Note: Incomplete forms may have to be returned.
- Post the completed hard copy form(s), together with the full remittance to the Show Office, Mount Briscoe, Daingean, County Offaly, to reach us on or before Wednesday 19th July.
- We are sorry but unpaid entries cannot be accepted and will not be processed.
- Exhibit cards can be collected on the Showgrounds.
- On Show Day you may present your entries at the Showgrounds to the appropriate section before 10.00am., unless otherwise stated. Consult section rules regarding “entries on the day”. The Show site is located off the Edenderry/Daingean Road (R402) (3 miles / 5km East of Daingean, 12 miles / 20km from Edenderry, 12 miles / 20km from Tullamore & 8 miles / 13km from Tyrrellspass) at Mount Briscoe, Daingean, County Offaly.
- Please use correct entrance gate which will be signposted.
- Please have correct admission fees ready at the entrance gates. Note: details on Entry Forms & Schedule.
- Prize money will be posted out in the weeks following the Show.
087 250 7827
Past Events Gallery