Mount Briscoe Rare & Traditional Breeds Show
Sunday 22th July, 2018
An annual celebration of native & traditional breeds, come and see cattle, sheep, horses and ponies in this delightful agricultural setting! There are lots of classes to see and opportunities to meet the breeders. We aim to be a friendly, welcoming event encouraging the opportunity to learn about our native breeds.
Horse & Ponies
Kerry Bog Pony
Interested in entering your cattle, horse/pony or sheep into the competition?
- Select the class(es) you wish to enter.
- Select the correct entry form(s) above if sending via mail or simply enter online via Entries Online tab.
- Check the general rules, the section rules and the class rules.
- Fill out forms accurately, giving all the required information. Note: Incomplete forms may have to be returned.
- Post the completed hard copy form(s), together with the full remittance to the Show Office, Mount Briscoe, Daingean, County Offaly, to reach us on or before Wednesday 11th July.
- We are sorry but unpaid entries cannot be accepted and will not be processed.
- Exhibit cards to be collected on the Showgrounds.
- On Show Day you may present your entries at the Showgrounds to the appropriate section before 9.00am., unless otherwise stated. Consult section rules regarding “entries on the day”. The Show site is located off the Edenderry/Daingean Road (R402) (3 miles / 5km East of Daingean, 12 miles / 20km from Edenderry, 12 miles / 20km from Tullamore & 8 miles / 13km from Tyrrellspass) at Mount Briscoe, Daingean, County Offaly.
- Please use correct entrance gate which will be signposted.
- Please have correct admission fees ready at the entrance gates. Note: details on Entry Forms & Schedule.
- Prize money will be remitted either on the day in the ring or via bank transfer in the days following the show. It is critical you advise the show steward of your name, address and phone number/email in order that we can contact you after the event to forward your prize winnings. Thank You.
087 250 7827
Past Events Gallery